The Ulster University has established an international undergraduate scholarship for all new international (non-EU) students commencing in September 2018.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist students in enhancing their Ulster University studies by providing an international perspective.
Ulster University is a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland. Their core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer. Look at our courses and see how we’re preparing students for tomorrow’s world today.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your annual tuition fee.
- Nationality: Available to international (non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to international (non-EU) students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2018 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to our International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
The University of Stuttgart is offering fully-funded Master’s Scholarships in the field of Infrastructure Planning’ and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design. These scholarships are open to students from developing countries interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart.
The University of Stuttgart is a university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Infrastructure Planning’ and Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design.
- Scholarship Award: Fully-funded scholarships are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these master’s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Documents you will need to upload in C@MPUS during the application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report. If you have more than one university degree, please choose the degree which serves as entrance qualification for the Master’s program you are applying for (Entrance Qualification for Master’s Program).
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
- Students still working on or who have finished their Bachelor’s at another university need to upload a description of the modules taken during their Bachelor’s studies.
- In some study programs, you may have to upload still other documents that will be requested automatically by the system.